The National Committee for Emergency Situations approved in today’s meeting, December 23, 2021, Decision number 116.
Updating the list of countries / territories with a high epidemiological risk:
– the following entered the red zone: Malta and Aruba;
– the yellow area included:
• from the red zone, following the decrease of the incidence: Russian Federation, Serbia and Ukraine;
• from the green zone, following the increase in incidence: Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Sint Maarten, Curaçao and the Turks and Caicos Islands;
– the green area included: Moldova, Azerbaijan, Belize, Singapore, French Polynesia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Modification of HCNSU no. 111/2021 for establishing the rules for the application of the quarantine measure on persons arriving in Romania, valid between 10.12.2021 – 08.01.2022, in the sense of exemption from the quarantine measure for:
– navigating personnel disembarking from inland waterway vessels flying the Romanian flag in a Romanian port, provided that the employer provides the certificate for international transport workers and personal protective equipment against COVID-19, while traveling from ship to the location where it can be contacted between voyages.
– drivers with a maximum authorized capacity exceeding 2.4 tonnes for the carriage of goods (arriving from Member States of the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation).
– drivers provided with more than 9 seats, including the driver’s seat, which provides transport for passengers if they are vaccinated, tested or sick (arriving from Member States of the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation).
DOCUMENT. See here the full list of countries with a high epidemiological risk.
Editor: Liviu Cojan