PSD and PNL are negotiating for the formation of a new Government, but relations between the two parties are still strained. PSD MEP Victor Negrescu harshly criticizes the fact that 60% of schools are reopening, without real protection measures being taken.

“Tomorrow, 60% of schools will reopen for physical presence without any real protection measures for children and teachers. The remaining 40% of schools are completely forgotten by the rulers. Dialogue with student and parent associations no longer exists.

At the beginning of the year we presented to the Ministry of Education but also publicly the measures that could be applied, using the examples of other European states that kept schools open safely, but also provided access to online education where needed. Beyond the political gargle, the rulers did nothing.

Next week we will discuss education in the plenary of the European Parliament again. In Bucharest, those who decide think that they know everything and ignore the European solutions “, writes Victor Negrescu.

Source Link


Brasov-Romania News To Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.