25.05.2021 – 13:35 UTC
Wizz Air (W6, Budapest) has filed a grievance on the Normal Court docket of the European Union towards the European Fee approvals for Romanian state assist granted to state-owned flag service Tarom (RO, Bucharest Otopeni) and privately-held Blue Air (Romania) (0B, Bucharest Otopeni).
Tarom obtained EUR19.3 million euros (USD23 million) in October 2020 to compensate for losses brought on by Covid-19 journey restrictions, after a nod from Brussels, along with a EUR36.7 million (USD44.8 million) rescue mortgage authorized in February 2020, shortly earlier than the mass outbreak. Blue Air additionally obtained Covid-related assist of EUR62 million (USD75.7 million).
Hungary-based finances service Wizz submitted its objection towards Tarom’s EC-approved state assist in January 2021, and towards Blue Air’s final month, the Romanian information web site Economica.internet reported on Could 20. Economica was issuing its report, it stated, the day after Ryanair (FR, Dublin Int’l) notched up its first authorized victories towards state assist offered to European flag carriers, to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and TAP Air Portugal.
Oana Petrescu, chief government…
23.04.2021 – 00:04 UTC
The all-business-class Airbus narrowbody with 32 lie-flat passenger seats was beforehand operated by British Airways as one in every of a pair of plane used on the premium London City–New York JFK route. The flag service offered the plane in 2017 (the opposite unit, G-EUNA (msn 4007), was ferried to Enschede for part-out in February 2021 as soon as British Airways cancelled the route).
Flightradar24 ADS-B knowledge point out that Titan Airways used its A318 on a industrial service for the final time on March 11, 2021, flying from London Stansted to Hassi Messaoud in Algeria and return. Since then, the plane has been saved at Stansted. On April 13, Titan ferried it to St. Athan. It’s owned by Fuyo General Lease and managed by ALM – Aircraft Leasing & Management, the ch-aviation fleets ownership module signifies. In line with the UK Civil…
12.04.2021 – 16:55 UTC
A Request For Proposals (RFP) stated the plane are provided on a voetstoots foundation (as-is, where-is) with indicative beginning
costs provided as a information.
- YR-ASA (msn 2931) – 14 years previous – USD6,518,617;
- YR-ASB (msn 2955) – 14 years previous – USD6,527,075;
- YR-ASC (msn 3220) – 13 years previous – USD6,859,032;
- YR-ASD (msn 3225) – 13 years previous – USD6,868,546;
- YR-BGA (msn 27179) – 27 years previous – USD1,483,234;
- YR-BGB (msn 27180) – 27 years previous – USD1,488,519;
- YR-BGD (msn 27182) – 26 years previous – USD6,428,422;
- YR-BGE (msn 27395) – 26 years previous – USD6,428,422;
- YR-BGF (msn 28440) – 20 years previous – USD10,731,508;
- YR-BGG (msn 28442) – 20 years previous – USD10,712,480;
- YR-BGH (msn 28438) – 17 years previous – USD13,982,360;
- YR-BGI (msn 28439) – 17 years previous – USD13,068,949;